Mike在 Chester 自殺之後寫了3首歌,感覺這是第1首寫出來的歌,
原本平靜世界瞬間瓦解,無所適從,腦袋一片混亂,對未來感到很絕望。

 

 

Mike Shinoda – Place To Start


I don't have a leg to stand on
我站不住腳
Spinning like a whirlwind nothing to land on
像旋風一樣不停旋轉無法著陸
Came so far never thought it'd be done now
走了這麼久從沒想過在此刻結束
Stuck in a holding pattern waiting to come down
被困在等待航線上等著降落
Did somebody else define me?
有誰可以定義今日的我?
Can I put the past behind me?
我可以把過去拋諸腦後嗎?
Do I even have a decision?
我可以決定嗎?
Feeling like I'm living in a story already written
感覺我生活在一個已經寫好的故事裡
Am I part of a vision made by somebody else?
我是別人幻想的一部分嗎?
Pointing fingers at villains but I'm the villain myself
手指著惡棍 但我自己就是惡棍
Or am I out of conviction with no wind in the sail?
難道我是因為我的帆失去風而喪失信念?
Too focused on the end and simply ready to fail
太專注於結局反而容易失敗


'Cause I'm tired of the fear that I can't control this
因為我厭倦了 我無法控制這一切的恐懼
I'm tired of feeling like every next step's hopeless
我厭倦了 感覺我往下走的每一步都是絕望
I'm tired of being scared what I build might break apart
我厭倦了 害怕我所建立的一切可能會分崩離析
I don't want to know the end, all I want is a place to start
我不想要知道結局 我只想要有一個地方能讓我重新振作
I don't want to know the end, all I want is a place to start
我不想要知道結局 我只想要有一個地方能讓我重新振作

 

 

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    iscream 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()